Metric Centric identifies all customer touch-points and engagement performance standards. We benchmark the competition, review customer feedback, and analyze perception and sentiment effectiveness from the VOC commentary.
The result is the Market Assessment Executive Report — a market intelligence study that explains why our findings matter to your organization. It includes an executive summary section with a scorecard dashboard consisting of multiple customer-centric Success Benchmarks.
Furthermore, the study details the information behind the executive summary findings, lists key influencers for your portfolio company, and provides Tactical Improvement Programs (TIPs) — specific recommendations for how to increase your portfolio company’s performance and drive sustained growth.
The Metric Centric Market Assessment helps your organization focus on the customer experience — a critical factor to be competitive in today’s marketplace. It also:
- Spotlights brand perception and sentiment.
- Delivers a measurable view of the profile of the ideal customer.
- Sharpens your due diligence execution strategy.
- Helps identify acquisitions with untapped potential.
- Generates actionable insights and tactical recommendations for competitive advantage.
- Provides feedback on the effectiveness of executed strategies.
- Guides you to improve brand and product messages to customers.
- Identifies key influencers that can help better position your portfolio company.
- Provides indicators of optimal timing to monetize on the portfolio company.