Benchmarked against a direct competitor or concentrated on a specific topic, this focused report is ideal for a range of organizational needs from business development intelligence to initial market benchmarking.
Attentive to gauging visibility and impact, businesses can leverage the carefully vetted audience sentiment and perception data in a CV Snapshot to prove the need for more in-depth research or as a cost-effective spot check on planned or ongoing campaigns.
Designed as a quickly deployable research asset, the CV Snapshot provides an entry-level programmatic solution for marketplace assessment research needs.
There are three-options for CV Snapshot program support:
- The Level One CV Snapshot is best suited for businesses or organizations seeking to understand the consumer sentiment towards any brand, product, service, or industry trend/issue. Level One snapshots are typically limited to a 90-day voice-of-the-consumer (VoC) data lookback period
- The Level Two CV Snapshot offers additional key insights through the benchmarking of perception and sentiment across direct competitors. For topic-focused studies, the Level Two snapshot includes the ability to analyze subtopics for a more flexible assessment of the primary topic. Level Two snapshots include a VoC data lookback period of up to 6-months
- The Level Three CV Snapshot is engineered to support businesses seeking a deeper understanding for their consumer’s contentment and loyalty. A unique set of algorithms measure the VoC data collected to produce Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Overall Satisfaction (OSAT) scorecards. Level Three snapshots include a VoC data lookback period of up to 12-months
Each Consumer Voice Snapshot includes:
- Options to choose between a brand or topic format
- Flexibility to be customized to specific research needs
- Personalized analyst briefing on key findings and insights
- Economical pricing for businesses of all sizes to afford
- Quick one-week turnaround
Want to learn how the CV Snapshot can enable your business to better understand the marketplace? Contact us today and one of our analysts will respond to discuss your needs.